I have now lost 2 stone & 3lb - so got my 2 stone award last night, plus picked up my slimmer of the month certificate, sticker and a nice fridge magnet.
I hope all my holiday pigging out does not haunt me next week - I will have to be particularly good
Now this is not a very flattering photo of me but it does show a typical me outside our beach-hut at Bournemouth - well Boscombe really. I only wear black trousers - come summer & winter - my legs never see the light of the day, but these are starting to look a bit baggy now. The size 18's that I bought from Anne Harvey a few weeks ago, actually fit now but as I only have one pair still have to wear
the size 20 - as in this photo or even the size 24's when the others are in the wash.
Here is an even worse photo - me in a swimming costume - I am putting them on here to remind me never to get to this size again.

To make up for this not very nice photo here is are a couple of nice ones of me & Jess and me & Steven


My cheeks and chin are still quite chubby - so must continue with the diet as still have got 4 stone & 10lb to go!!!! I think I am aiming for January or February 2008 to reach that target - unless Christmas throws me off track!



No comments:
Post a Comment