1) Continue with Slimming World - Yes, but the path is very slippery - must make more of an effort
2) Go to the gym - NO I HAVE NOT BEEN ONCE IN JANUARY - this is really bad and I am very ashamed. Must try harder!
3) Improve teeth - fair - I have been using my sonic tooth brush regularly twice a day. Its great and my teeth feel much cleaner. However only flossing every now and then, so my gums still look a bit inflamed. But on the whole I am pleased with this - hopefully will be able to start my treatment in March.
4) Scrapbook more - Yes - I am really pleased to have my scrap stash all back together in my craft room - but as this is Ross's bedroom and he does not get up until 1 or 2 o'clock - most of the day has gone by the time I can get in there and the it gets dark so quickly after that - that really I am counting down the days (13th Feb) when he goes back to PGL and I can get in there all day.
I signed up for a few challenges but not doing well at these.
Scrapping targets - excellent - to do 1 a week and I have done 8 so far.
But the A-Z have not really started it - though did only just buy a journal in paperchase in London at the weekend - so still hope there.
365 days - gave that up straight away - as it is too much.
Found another one that I like - have not started it but keeping the details for when I can scrap more. Its called the things we overlook challenge- to add to your BOM album. first one was your favourite coffee mug and how you like to drink your coffee etc. - well I don't drink tea or coffee so don't have a fave mug or coffee shop. Second one is your collection - of anything - well I don't collect anything either !! so not really a promising start - but you can adapt it - so do a layout about not drinking coffee and what I do drink and perhaps use my collection of scrap booking magazine! we shall see.
Liam's year album - I made a start on this, but I can't get the layout right so am a bit stumped on that one at the moment - again need to have full reign of my large work area in the craft room for this - so this should come on.
5) read more - no not doing well here. After that first book, have not read any more - was very conscious of my bad performance that I went and bought 3 books yesterday - despite having a library at home - to inspire me. I made a start on this one last night.

The reason why I have not read much is because I have been watching the fab DVD.

6) take vitamins - nope - will try harder - again
7) Blog more - trying - but without my laptop its hard.
8) become better with PS elements - I did spend the day doing this last week and made some good progress - but as its only on my laptop, I am scuppered again. I did try and put it on the family computer but it is so old that it could not manage it.
So all in all - a bit of a poor show. I think I will do much better when Ross goes back in 2 weeks, because as soon as he is up, I am having to take him out for driving practice and the nag him to practice his theory - he has his theory test next week - but he is not doing enough to pass it - which is very frustrating, as he just sits and watches American soaps all day !!!!!! it make me want to scream at him to turn the telly off and just read the book for heavens sake!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment