After my marathon spending spree at the UKS sponsor sites I thought I would not have to buy any more stuff for ages - how wrong could I be! After reading through someones blog she mentioned some journalling spots she had bought from etsy - they looked nice so I popped over to have a look.
What a glorious site - that's the trouble. Anyway I ended up buying the journalling spots - 4 different lots and then found another seller who had intricate scrolls etc and I ordered 10 items from her. These orders are coming from the States so will see how long they take to get here. They are so lovely I can't wait to use them.
Just going to start getting ready for my crop on Saturday. This is my first one since September and I am excited and nervous at the same time. I shall be out all day as it is split into 2 halves. The morning is a technique class and we are using Bazzill instiches template- and luckily one of those is included in this months Scrapagogo kit - so at least I will know how to use it when it arrives. Then in the afternoon is the crop. I had an order from Photobox yesterday with some photos that I want to use as my printer is still not working - just need to go and organise some papers etc.
I have also been uploading more photos to Photobox for Liam's year in the life album - so need to go and order those now.
The Happiest Place & DIY Cute Paper Clips
2 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment