Tuesday, 18 November 2008

Another waterfall...

This time only a small one - Lightspout waterfall on the Long Mynd

It was such a beautiful day that I ventured out to Carding Mill Valley to do some geocaching ( I have got to do something to get me out of the house - this kitchen business is driving me around the bend!) You really would not believe that it is a November day. It was quite busy in the hills - everyone else must have had the same idea as me.

After I had done 3 geocaches at Stretton, I crammed in 10 more! One was quite memorable :- Shropshire Church Gems (Upton Cressett GC19R27). I had missed reading the word 'remote' in the blurb about it - and it was - but to get there you had to venture up a very very steep and winding narrow path and once you started there was no going back - so I had to do it - but I was very scared! Once I got there though - found a little gem of a church with 2 Elizabethan houses next to it - you could even see where their moats had been - bizarre.


Off to Wales again tomorrow to do a bit more geocaching - do you think the kitchen fairy may come while I am out?

No comments: