Well just because I cannot scrap at the moment does not mean I have forgotten all about it. I still think about it - about 50% of my waking time!, read about it and spend money on it!

Its OK - I can't say its one of my all time favourites - but she has some nice ideas. I thought it would be family occasions to record but it seems a lot about ourselves and as I have done an A-Z about me (which I love by the way) not sure if I want to continue going on about me, when I have so many photos of everyone else to scrap.
I had 2 parcels delivered from QVC - Stamps from Prima craft hour last week - I am not a great stamper - in fact hardly ever use them - but these looked so good that I thought I would give them a try. The swirls stamps came with bling swirls - I have a layout in mind to use them on - Jessica's first ball at uni - she is going to her third soon - so I am a bit behind the times.
I managed to pick this Anna Griffin box set up in the QVC outlet shop for £12.99. It is a year album with all matching pages etc.
Not sure whether to do it for 2009 or look back over 2008 and in what context to do it - our family or me etc. I loved the album I did all about Liam last year - I like things being specific rather than general - I don't want to do another one of Liam just yet, as it is too soon and the Anna Griffin papers are not for boys at all. Mary Lou had one which she was doing at our crop which she has done beautifully.

I have this new book by Lisa Bearnson -

Its OK - I can't say its one of my all time favourites - but she has some nice ideas. I thought it would be family occasions to record but it seems a lot about ourselves and as I have done an A-Z about me (which I love by the way) not sure if I want to continue going on about me, when I have so many photos of everyone else to scrap.
Today I am reading through my new copy of Scrapbooks etc. mag - I really enjoy this magazine - I find it much better than the other USA magazines. I still prefer the Aussie mags but they are not so easy to get hold of.

I managed to pick this Anna Griffin box set up in the QVC outlet shop for £12.99. It is a year album with all matching pages etc.So I have plenty to keep my mind ticking over scrapping wise until either I can get back into my craft room or I get a dinning table back.



No comments:
Post a Comment