its a bit late I know but I have only just downloaded these photos from my phone. They were taken last weekend in Oxford when we went in at night for a meal.
First of all Cornmarket Street all nice and Christmassy and the second two are the fab MalMasion hotel. This is the old jail which has been transformed into a gorgeous contemporary hotel. The rooms are the old cells! - sounds awful but it is in fact really nice. I would love to stay there. 



1 comment:
Hope you had a lovely Christmas. I'm not working at all ( the benefit of being bank ). We have been full of bugs...flu, vomiting, ears etc. The children had it worse than me, but its taken me a week to feel normal again.
Hope you are enjoying the luxury of running water in your kitchen...in time for Christmas too :)
Post a Comment