Saturday, 15 September 2007

I have had to buy some new trousers!


Yes when I started this diet I was wearing size 24 trousers but soon had to buy some size 20's & 18's. Well the size 20 are now just far too big and look silly so I had to buy some more. I ended up with some more size 18 from Sainsburys - they only just fit as the Ann Harvey ones I usually have measure up very big - to make us big girls feel we can fit into smaller sizes I think! These new ones only cost £10 so it does not matter if they do not last long.

I tried some tops on but they did not look right as my boobs looked very odd. Jess & I decided that as I am still wearing my old bras - perhaps I should get measured correctly for some new ones - then perhaps the tops will look better. 

I recieved a new book this morning about journalling from Memory Makers. I think journalling is such an important part of a layout - but I don't feel I do it as well as I could so I am going to devour this book in an attempt to improve my journalling.

My scrapagogo September kit has also arrived. Its not great this month - not a lot in it for £25.00 and I already have the heidi Grace papers - which I picked up cheaply from the QVC shop and have not found them easy to work with.


I actually preferred the monthly kits from Mod Scraps - her choice of papers was much more to my taste - but her customer service was rubbish and I don't really feel confident to start up with her new venture because of this. At least Scrapagogo is reliable and very efficient - I really must start to use the kits more though.

Not sure how much scrap booking I will get done for a while as Jess goes back to Uni next week - then my mum moves in with us - after selling her house until she can find a ground floor flat at the Ceaders. She is moving into Ross's room - so i will have to move all my scrapbook stuff out and pack it away.

No comments: