I had an email yesterday telling me I had secured a place on the Scrapagogo retreat in June next year! I am so excited about it and can't wait until then. Lots of other girls are also as keen as me as the UKS gogo thread is a hive of excited chatter and anticipation. The next payment is £100 due end of November so better start saving up for that.
I also had an email about the Birmingham crop in October - there are 3 places left and Julia has kindly said I can have a lift with her & Ali - so I had better try and sort out a holiday date pretty quick. I really want to go to centre parcs at Elevden Forrest - but Steven will not have any of it as he thinks it is so expensive - it is but it looks fab and everyone who has been always goes back for a return visit - which is a good recommendation.
I have been in bed all day after nights so no photos taken - so will dig out an old one just to liven this post up!

This photo was taken last week at Aberystwyth. Jess wanted a special day out before she went back to Uni - so the 3 of us headed out to Wales for the day. We had a nice day - though Jess was much grumpier than she looks in this pic! Even food did not cheer her up. The weather was quite nice until about 5 minutes after this photo was taken - when the heavens opened - thankfully we were on our way back to the car. Sian is at Uni in Aber and was working in Claires so we popped into surprise her. The look on her face when we walked in was priceless!



No comments:
Post a Comment