Yes thats how long it took us to fly from sunny Crete to shivering snowy Britain!
Anyway the house was still standing - we left the 2 boys to their own devices - and they had done some laundry and put the dishwasher on.
We stayed (as usual) at the Miramare Hotel and this is why - the most gorgeous views from our room - turquoise seas surrounded by rugged mountains - heaven.

We had a very lazy holiday and did not do very much at all. Partook of a fresh orange juice and latte at our favourite cafe - the Sirroco by the harbour.

Did a little holiday reading - 7 books for me & 4 for Steven and I read through my scrapbook magazines about a hundred times - I can't wait to start scrapping some of these photos.
Did a little holiday reading - 7 books for me & 4 for Steven and I read through my scrapbook magazines about a hundred times - I can't wait to start scrapping some of these photos.
Had fun playing with my camera on night time mode - will post these tomorrow.



No comments:
Post a Comment