Monday, 6 October 2008

Our geocoins have been picked up!

I invested in some geocoins for me & Steven - because we love finding them in caches. I hope these 2 will travel far and not get lost.


I have also joined the Geocoins collectors club - I will be sent 2 coins each month - but will not receive my first coins until the November posting. They come from the USA and previous coins have been lovely so I am quite excited about this and really looking forward to setting off new coins each month.


This lovely coin is my Brecon Beacons geocoin (its huge!) and I set it off last week at Battlefield. It was picked up yesterday and is now residing in Snowdonia - yey!



This is Steven's coin - chosen because Eleanor is at Liverpool. Steven left his coin at Craven Arms last week and it has also been picked up and now resides in by Clee Hill. This is the other side of his coin.

No comments: