Steven and I completed this geocache today (The Proud Salopian Cache -GCMP4C) what fun it was. It is a multicache which required us to visit different points around town to pick up clues to give us the final cache. We visited lots of different places which are so beautiful, that I thought that I would share some of these historic sites with you.
This is Rowley House mansion - used to be Shrewsbury Museum - but has now been sold to a private developer - so who knows what will become of it.
Some of many old timbered buildings in the town.
This is the old Market Hall in the square - this is where trading was done in the olden days. It has now been beautifully restored and is now a cafe and cinema - which are both worth a visit. The cinema is fab and shows films which are not the usual blockbusters but other but equally worth watching films - we love watching the films here.
This old house is at the entrance to the castle.
This is our castle - I waited for ages - but the white van man would just not move!
The Bear Steps cafe with art gallery next door



No comments:
Post a Comment