Monday, 10 November 2008

I have a new cooker!


Yes Steven eventually got fed up of stirfry, slow cooker meals or takeaways that he decided that perhaps it was time he did something about the kitchen. So he said I could choose a new cooker for my birthday pressie.

Here it is -Rangemaster Toledo 110 - I have only had it for 2 days but it is so lovely to be able to cook again! I have made jacket potatoes - lovely & crisp and they did not take 3 hours to cook - like the old one and tonight have just made a lovely pasta bake. I am going to christen it with some cakes and buns tomorrow.

It has 2 full size ovens, separate grill, 4 hobs, 1 wok pan and one of my favourite features is the hot plate - I did not choose the cooker for this but it is really useful. It warmed the plates for tea up really nicely and kept Liam's tea warm for when he came in from his Volunteer session at the Hive.
With some decent food inside his belly Steven has been motivated, so he came home from work early this afternoon to take me to Magnet to order the kitchen units!

1 comment:

Ali M said...

ooo,you lucky lady!!thats one hell of a cooker!!!
hoep to catch up with you soon..going to skrapz crop tonight,for a few hours then home for a sleep so wont be there all night..then back sometime tomorrow with Abi in tow..
take care..happy cooking!!
xx