
The kitchen fitter finished this week - it only taken since 16
th August! There are still a few things
outstanding such as a black extractor fan and black American fridge
freezer to be bought and black tiles to be added - but at least I can function again. I have spent this week cleaning away layers of sawdust, cleaning windows and putting away all the food, crockery etc. which have been lying about the dinning room for months.

Its lovely having so much worktop space - I only had one area in the old kitchen. I got carried away with the excitement of it all yesterday and made a
coffee cake and
coconut tarts.

I hope it does not take Steven another few months to do all the finishing touches
because I really would like to post some pictures of the finished thing soon.
1 comment:
Thank you for leaving such a nice comment on my blog!
Post a Comment