Tuesday, 20 November 2007

guess who is Miss Slinky?


Yes its me - crikey. I don't really feel slinky yet - but as I have lost the most at slimming club I was voted Miss Slinky last night!

The prize was a sash (wearing!), certificate and a bottle of Champagne - but as Mandy knows that I do not drink - she got me a bunch of flowers instead - which was very kind of her. Shirley & Sue were the other nominee's but Sue was poorly and could not come so Shirley was runner up. This was lovely because we both started off on the same night so have become good friend sitting by each other each week and giving each other encouragement. She bought her camera - me being the scrapbooker did not!!! and they took a photo of us both so she said she will bring me a copy next week.



I did loose tonight - but only half a pound. I knew it was not going to be much this week - in fact I was worried that I would have put on. I have not cheated but only managed to get to the gym twice last week and had changed my breakfast. I read a lovely book - the diet doctors - along the lines of you are what you eat and it was all about healthy eating. It said processed breakfast cereals are no good for you - much better to eat healthy muesli - sugar free. Well Jordan's healthy muesli was half price in Salisbury's this week so I have been eating it - but even though it is healthier than my all bran - I think it must be much more calorie laden. - So back to my All bran and linseed's again and see if we see a better result on the scales next week. The muesli was actually very nice so I wonder if i can keep it for a Sunday breakfast treat!

Mandy wanted some old fat photos of us and I found this one which I have not put on here before - gross - but even I can see a difference now.

No comments: