
Had my review yesterday with Richard to see what changes have happened in the 6 weeks ince I have been at the gym and in fact - NOT A LOT!
As you can see all the levels seem exactly the same as before - except a slight change in my diastolic BP. The level of body fat is now 34.5% (was 37%) and remains in the high category - not even in the above normal category! So when people tell me I don't need to loose any more weight - despite me telling them that I do - I will have to show them this page. I should be aiming to get to 23 - 28% body fat. I am ot sure that the gym attendance can account for this change as I have been loosing weight since I started so that is what accounts for the drop.
My peek flow was exactly the same -- he told me that i have not been getting breathless enough - ie not working hard enough - but I have its just that I know how to control my breathing - its what I tell women to do all day long!
So even though this review does not show much bodily changes ( I must have been very healthy to start with!) I know that I am increasing weights at the gym - lifting weights I could not have dreamed about when I started and can see some muscles appearing on my arms (along with the bat wings).
Richard went through some different gym equipment specifically to target my arms - and upped the weights on my leg weights so I will continue and see what if any difference there is at my next review at the end of January.
As you can see all the levels seem exactly the same as before - except a slight change in my diastolic BP. The level of body fat is now 34.5% (was 37%) and remains in the high category - not even in the above normal category! So when people tell me I don't need to loose any more weight - despite me telling them that I do - I will have to show them this page. I should be aiming to get to 23 - 28% body fat. I am ot sure that the gym attendance can account for this change as I have been loosing weight since I started so that is what accounts for the drop.
My peek flow was exactly the same -- he told me that i have not been getting breathless enough - ie not working hard enough - but I have its just that I know how to control my breathing - its what I tell women to do all day long!
So even though this review does not show much bodily changes ( I must have been very healthy to start with!) I know that I am increasing weights at the gym - lifting weights I could not have dreamed about when I started and can see some muscles appearing on my arms (along with the bat wings).
Richard went through some different gym equipment specifically to target my arms - and upped the weights on my leg weights so I will continue and see what if any difference there is at my next review at the end of January.



No comments:
Post a Comment