Wednesday, 28 November 2007

lost again - but I was lucky

yes, I lost another 1lb on Monday night making my loss - 4 stone 5lb now. The pressure is really on now as I have lost every week since I started and I am worried now that one week I will not have lost and will be very disappointed.
My loss is really slowing down - perhaps I am relaxing too much - but I will not make my 1 stone target by Christmas but it would be good to get to half stone. I need another 2.5lb for that - I used to do that easily in a week but not at the moment.

I nearly jeopardised this weeks weigh in as I had an attack of the munchies Monday afternoon and scoffed 3 hi-fi bars!! not good at all. I have been so good until now that I hope this is not the start of the slippery slope downwards!

I had been to the gym and worked very hard in the morning and came home and had an good healthy lunch - but then found that BBC had changed the time of Neighbours so I decided to clear out my work bag whilst waiting for it to start. Digging deep I found a pack of hi-fi bars I had put in for snacks at work if I could not get a break. I felt quite peckish so thought i would just have one - but it was so nice that I had another and then another - thank goodness there is only 3 in a pack or I dread to think how many I would have eaten. So it is the fault of the BBC really for changing their programme schedules!!!

Have not got much to show lately, but I have been constructive on the computer making up some photobooks on Photobox. I have finished the one of our summer holidays in Bournemouth this year and am working on our 2 Crete holidays books. The first book is quite expensive at £30 so I am just waiting now for some special offers for Christmas to be available - hope it will not be 2 for 1 as I only want one of each - I need money off them!

No comments: