Think I am getting the hang of the gym now. I am trying to go 3-4 times a week (has to be midweek as I could not afford the weekend membership! I have found 2 classes that I like - water areobics - nice & gentle and I can keep up with all the grannies but feel as if I have worked some muscles. Pilates class on a wednesday is also good - not too energetic again and at a pace I can keep up with. I thought some of the exercises were easy until the instructor came and moved my leg into the correct position - wow then I could feel it.
Having enjoyed the pilates calss has inspired me to use the pilates machine at home. It is still outside so I can only use it if it is daytime and not raining. I am still working my way through the warm up exercises. It did come with a video of somew workouts but we don't have a video player now so will just have to keep having a go and watching it when it comes on QVC.
I have ordered a pilates DVD from Amazon - Darcy Bussell - this is one for the floor not the machine but at least I can have a go at in in the warm & dry!



No comments:
Post a Comment