
I got my 4 1/2 stone award on Monday night at Slimming World. This was unexpected as my weight loss had slowed down recently but I lost 2lb - so I was very pleased with myself.
Could not stay for Body Image as I had to go to Miss Breslins retirement do where I ate all 3 courses and they were really gorgeous and we are going away for the weekend to Norwich and its really hard to keep on track when I am away - so I am having to be really good this week. Have managed the gym 3 times already and have increased my weights which are making my arms and legs ache so hopefully are working.
One of the girls on UKS Slimming World forum said that she could not buy mince pies this year in case she ate any. Well take pity on me! My family expect home baked goods all the time so I have to bake very few days and be very good and just look and smell the results and can't even lick the spoon! here are today's offerings.

Scrummy coffee cake!

Luscious mince pies!

Jammy coconut buns

I have been so busy with things this week that I have not been able to do my week in the life - of me like I had planned. Still have all my stuff so will do it next year when life is not quite so manic.



No comments:
Post a Comment