Monday, 10 December 2007

Crikey - I got away with it!!

Just got back from Slimming World weigh in and I lost 1/2lb - what a miracle as I was sure I would have put on with all the food I ate last week - particularly at the weekend - so at least I have continued my run of loosing weight each week. Wonder if I can keep this up over Christmas as well?

next week is our last meeting before Christmas so we are all going to bring in some SW snacks.
Not sure what to take. I might try some parsnip or sweet potato
crisps- but last time I made them did did not turn out very well -
so may try the scan bran sticky toffee cake as a stand by just in
case they don't work again. I had better practice making a few
snack things this week - which will give me something to eat at Christmas
when everyone else is tucking into sweets, crisps and nuts.



I am really missing all the summer fruits now that they are so expensive, so I was delighted to find a tub of raspberries for £1.99 instead of £2.99 at Sainsburys this week. Did not fancy them on their own so added them to a Raspberry sugar free jelly and it was so delicious. It took me all my will power not to eat the 2 bowls at one setting - I was good and saved the other bowl for tomorrow. Hopefully they will be the same price next week so I can get some more.

No comments: