I found this challenge on UKS - which led me to a Creative World blogg. It is to do a creative art journal - in A-Z form of different things. I am going to do everyday life.
Well I have already done an A-Z scrapbook of me so this time fancy trying a different format as I really admire other peoples art journals, but am un-adventerous myself - so this might just get me going. Ali Edwards Christmas journal is looking gorgeous at the moment. see here.
Apparently there will be a prompt every 2 weeks starting on the 5th January. I need to get hold of a journal - if I had known before could have got a lovely plain one from Paperchase in Norwich last week. We do have to go to Oxford sometime over christmas so can get one from paperchase there and will have a bit of time to decorate it before we start.
I also have to make a start on Liam's a year in the life album. Due to his not letting me take any photos of him - it might be a bit bare - but I am still goimng to do it. I just need to be able to get back to my craft room.



No comments:
Post a Comment