
I cannot believe it - size 14 trousers! Goodness knows how long it is since I wore that size.
It was a case of desperation though - as I hate buying clothes, I only have one pair of trousers that fit - size 16 - but they got covered in mud yesterday buying the Christmas tree from a farm in Norwich so are in the wash. I make do with 2 pairs of size 18 as spares, but when I put them on this morning, they just kept falling down and it was silly to keep wearing them so in desperation went to buy some more size 16's.

However Sainsburys only had one or 2 pairs of 16's so I picked
up the 14's and they fitted!!
Well they were a bit snug but I was able to do them up and hopefully will fit perfectly soon - so wow I am in size 14's and that's something to shout about!!



No comments:
Post a Comment