Yes everything is still all packed away in bags and boxes! Mind you not usually as tidy as this. Because I have been trying to do a little bit of scrapbooking I have been rummaging through the stuff and flinging it about the room - so that you could not even set foot through the door - but as Jess comes home tomorrow - thought I had better make it slightly presentable for her.
Ross is still in Jessica's room as my mother is still living with us as the purchase of her flat has been delayed because of problems with probate with the people who are selling the flat. So she is very frustrated with it all and we are bursting at the seams.
When Eleanor comes home next Friday the put up bed will have to go up in this tiny room as well for her. Micheal & Sian are coming to sleep next Saturday so I am not really sure where we will put them!



No comments:
Post a Comment