Tuesday, 15 April 2008

Help me I am out of control!!

This


and this

arrived today!

I have read the geocaching book now and really want to do it. I went for this mid price GPS in case we don't enjoy geocaching . If we do and want to invest in a better one later on at least I will know what to look for.
Thanks Nick for your comment on the last post - it was very helpful - great blog by the way - its gone into my Google reader.
The camera was a split decision on Sunday. Saw it on QVC and it seemed to have everything on it I needed so I ordered it Sunday - it was dispatched Monday, arrived today -Tuesday. At last QVC are getting their deliveries sorted out.
I have a compact Panasonic camera which is brilliant and takes great photos due to the Lecia Lens but it only has a 3x optical zoom which limits its use somewhat.
I also have a Nikon D40 DSLR which also takes great photos but it is a real faff to change the lenses all the time and I must admit I rarely take it off auto. So this bridge has an optical zoom x 18 and a Lecia lens and face recognition so should really suit my needs - just got to find out how to tell hubby!
The GPS and book are going to be his birthday present next week! He also gets presents that he does not want. they are things that I want but cannot justify so he gets them instead! One year he got a gas fire! I am really a terrible wife. I had better get him something else as well - socks perhaps?
I have printed off some easy local Geocaching visits and hope to do them next Saturday - the day after his birthday. I hope he will enjoy it.

No comments: