This arrived in the post yesterday.

I have still not finished reading it, but so far it is a really good issue. I am so glad I sub to this (direct from Artbase) rather than CK which I have not been so pleased with lately.

Eleanor went back to Oxford for the day on Saturday to meet up with her old chums and she had a wonderful time. It was lovely for her to see Sarah, Charis & LLian (sp?) and go back to visit St Hilda's again.

She bumped into loads of people she knew and it made her feel quite homesick and she had a real longing to come back. It would be nice if she was able to settle down there eventually.


They were so lucky with the weather, so they took a boat ride on the river and then went and had a meal together.

I have been very lazy watching TV most of the weekend. It was Frasier weekend - loads of series back to back and I have been trying to find an episode I saw many years ago and thought it was hilarious but have never seen it again- so was determined to catch it this weekend. I did find it but in fact it was not as funny as I remembered! It was in Series 5 and called room service where Niles ends up in bed with Lilith.
No comments:
Post a Comment