
I am not a digi scrapper at all so I am not sure how it happened. I was playing about on the web looking for SVG files to import into my Sure Cuts a Lot programme to use with my Cricut, when I came across this web site. She was extolling the virtues of digi scrapping so I thought I would give it ago.
I did download a load of free digi stuff last year but could not do anything with it so it sat there clogging up my laptop!.
This was a free sketch from Kate Hadfield for one of UKS cybercrops - I just added the photos and here it is.
It was relatively easy - not dead easy! and I did it sitting in bed without making a mess, but it is strange not having anything tangible in my hands. So even though this passed an evening I think I will stick to the mess of cardstock and double sided tape.



No comments:
Post a Comment