Friday, 24 October 2008

Now you see it - now you don't!

This is the sad story of my craft room - this is my craft area in full swing - creative mess and all - but Ross comes home next week and needs his space back - well it is his bedroom! so I have had to move out and this is what it looks like now. I am sure it will be back to messy again when all his stuff arrives back. Think I am going to use some creative thinking to get creative without anywhere to be creative in. Especially as Jessica and Eleanor come home after Christmas and will want to reclaim their bedrooms where I have stashed all my stash for now.
I will not let it beat me as I still have 18 layouts to do to reach my 104 target for the year (I am on 86 at the moment).

1 comment:

Claire said...

I sympathise, at least I had somewhere to move to when I was kicked out of my craft space :)
you'll find a space soon.

104 LO's, my goodness thats a lot, I wish I could manage that