Saturday, 28 July 2007

what a lazy blogger - but good dieter!

I can't believe I have not updated for so long but trying to get to a computer has been impossible - what with Jessica, Ross & Liam at home all day now!

Should be better now as we have got Ross screen repair back from the shop and Jessica's laptop back from having her dyslexia software being put on - they should not be pinching my laptop now

I have had a very busy few days at work and feel exhausted - but I am on holiday now!!

Big news is that I lost 5 1/2lb at slimming on Monday and was slimmer of the week. I have now lost 1 stone 10lb so got my 1 1/2 stone award! I am obviously pleased with such a big loss but think it was just a balancing out from the previous week when I only lost 1lb - when I had been very good.

Not done much scrapping - but here is my latest creation - halls at Uni - a glimpse of Jessica's accommodation at Uni - its an OK layout


No comments: