Well I have done another layout but I am not happy with it.
I have wanted to scrap these photos since I came across them in my marathon photo sort out - I love the story behind them- hence the large journalling block, but oh dear how difficult was it to do!
I seemed to be stuck with red & yellow colours but could not find any PP in that colourway so was stuck with plain card stock. I have decided that I don't like layouts in primary colours and I don't like layouts without PP. I added a few circles and a heart from some Scenic Route Loveland papers but they just look a bit random to me. I feel if anyone looked through my albums they would think that this was one of my earlier creations!
Anyway it was number 59 out of my target of 52 for 2008 - shall I double it to 104 for the year now, seeing as I hit the target ages ago?




1 comment:
well,,,dont know how i found your blog but i did!!
i put Annie hafferman into google and found myself here!!
you have donme an amazing number of LOs this year..why stop now..????LOL!!!
Post a Comment