Well I am tucked up in my room typing away at this instead of scrapping as I am scrapped out.
Today has been very busy with 3 classes. The best by far was Jane Dean's and luckily I have another class with her tomorrow. It was lovely to look through her album of real life layouts. I had seen quite a few of them in Scrapbook Inspirations but they were so much better in real life.
I did a class with Shimelle which was at a very fast pace - make a mini-book in 90 minutes. I am not really into mini books and it was all about me and having done a really detailed A-Z of me last year - I felt that for me it was just going over old ground and I was repeating much of what I did last year. don't think I will bother finishing this one. The other class was with Fiona Beckman - I always love her work but the class unfortunately was not really my cup of tea - painting. We had been told to bring photos with minimal colours so I choose 3 on a pale beach last week at Norfolk, with Liam's blue blanket the only colour. But no blue paint was used in class, so I had to do a layout that did not really work. I think I will chuck it when I get home and print the photos out again and do it in colours that work!
The hotel is lovely and its nice to have a room by myself, food is delicious and the Scrapagogo shop is nice - but I have been very restrained and have just bought an American Crafts D ring leather album, some refills for this and a couple of papers. Compared to some girls I was an angel!



No comments:
Post a Comment