yep not a lot going on here!
Yesterday - the gas board came to replace our gas meter - the old one had imperial readings so we had to go to one with metric readings. Talking about energy - the electricity bill came - oh my goodness- it was huge! they have increased my monthly payments to £82 a month - just for electricity and we don't even use a lot of it as our heating is from gas. I dread to think what my monthly gas payments will be increased to. The cost of energy is getting really scary.
Liam finished his last GCSE exam yesterday so has officially left school now. He and lots of his friends went down to the quarry (our local park) to chill out - but he did not take his camera - I have not got him into my photography mind set yet.
A group of us have hired a boat on the Llangollen canal tomorrow, so today will be a baking day - as I am the official group baker and also photographer so had better charge up my cameras.
I had a delivery from Willowtree Crafts of 2 more leather American Crafts D ring binders. I love the one I got from the gogo retreat that I wanted some more.
I bought 2 more black photo binders from Jessops yesterday and ordered 10 more packets of archival sleeves from Arrowfile - which should be with me by the end of the week. I hope that will be all I need to finish this photo sorting.
The Happiest Place & DIY Cute Paper Clips
2 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment