Saturday, 5 July 2008

Buy one of these new SD HC cards now!

After my success with the micro SD card in my mobile phone, I ordered a new SD HC card for my camera and today was the first chance to use it - WOW - it is so fast!
My camera is set to take multiple photos and the shutter just kept whizzing today and then when I came to up load them to the computer all 64 of them were done in a matter of seconds - even before I had had time to type in a name for the folder - usually I am sat waiting twiddling my thumbs - brilliant!
I am so impressed with this card. It cost £15.00 from Amazon and is a huge 4Gb so can fit 1000 photos on. It came with a special SD HC adaptor as some of the older adaptors don't recognise these new faster cards.
I must eat humble pie now though - after moaning about the new LG KF700 mobile phone on a recent post - I actually like it now! I was so frustrated with it that I found some videos about it on You tube and spent 3 hours watching them the other day - they were an idiots guide to the phone - but now I can use it and think its great - I just hope I don't loose it now which is what I tend to do with my mobiles phones because I would really miss it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: