Saturday, 19 July 2008

Lovely day out with Liam but............

no photos to show! So only boring ones of me today!

Liam is feeling a bit fed up at home now he has finished school so I offered to take him out walking and was very surprised when he agreed to come with me - on one condition - that I took no photos of him!

I enjoyed the walk up to the War Memorial in Montgomery so took him there and he found the cache. We then went on to the castle ruins and had a nice wander around there.

He was up for another walk before we went home so we went to Roundton Hill and did the geocache on there. Liam found the cache easily again. He is not a convert yet but we might convince him as he was very excited to find a book of lateral thinking puzzles in it - which are just his cup of tea.

The drive up to the car park at Roundton was quite scary as it was very steep and very narrow - thankfully we did not meet anything.


More sagas on the mobile phone front. Ross came home yesterday and had had an accident with a quad bike at work and had smashed his phone up, so wanted the new one which he did not like and that I am now using. Trouble is I love it and did not want to part with it so I managed to fob him off with my old Samsung one - which is a bit rubbish as the battery only lasts for a few hours. He is back home on Monday so I expect that he will want the nice LG one - and as it is his really I must be prepared as a good mother to hand it over to him!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: