Tuesday, 22 July 2008

Some new scrapping goodies..

yes I know I should not be buying anymore - but its not a lot honestly.

First 2 new scrapbooking mags.
I bought Scrapbook Magazine in town and when I arrived home from said shopping trip found the postie had been with my scrapbook Inspirations mag. 2 girls from our crops feature in this months magazine -Sam on page 51 - taking part in the challenge to use an old childhood photo. Gorgeous layout Sam.
And Kathy on page 33, following the sketch. A really lovely layout Kathy, but frustratingly the magazine printed the wrong sketch so we are unable to see what the girls are working with! I have enjoyed both magazines this time - lots of inspiration - just need more time to scrap!

New book from amazon - thanks Ali for showing me your copy at the crop - just could not resist it after I saw yours.
have yet to follow a page map yet though!


Ali hope you are feeling better now and spent lots of time resting on the sofa reading your scrapping books. Do you want to borrow any more Aussie mags?


American Crafts journalling stickers and pens from QVC. I had one of these AC booklets in this month's Scrapagogo kit and thought it was great - then I saw that QVC were selling 8 books with 2 American Crafts Slicker pens for £14 - so of course I had to have that - expecting them in the post today - so will add pic when they arrive - though knowing QVC's dreadful delivery schedule, it will not be till next week that you actually get to see them.


When I went to Norwich, last week, I popped into the Range and picked up some DCWV cardstock stacks and 2 more Signo white gel pens as I can never find them locally.
And thats it - so not too bad - determined to find some time now to use them - just got to get this ironing pile finished, bake some cakes, hoover the front room and go to town - oh well- perhaps tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ali M said...

Hi Deb..
not feeling brill ..hope to soon tho!!
Must ask mum to look out for the scrappin mags when shes next in town..
and i like the look of the AC stickers but cant find them on QVC to look more closly!I must stop looking at your blog..it always costs me!!LOL..
take care
xx