Thursday, 17 July 2008

Look what was waiting for me when I got back from Norwich

Yes this lovely yellow box of goodies and this month it is really lush.
There are loads of lovely embellishments - particularly journalling pads. There are some square cardstock ones from Sweetwater - gorgeous and some fab journalling stickers from American crafts - I really love the look of these and can't wait to use them as I always add journalling somewhere on a layout. The papers are really sweet - but I am not sure how how I am going to use them - need to put my thinking cap on.

Jessica is home now for the summer - I drove down to Norwich on Tuesday and came back with her and a car load of luggage yesterday. Its lovely to have her home. We have quite a full household at the moments as Ross is home as well. He flew to Germany for a weekend break and the flight damaged his ears. His eardrums perforated yesterday so he was sent home from work - so he is lying on the sofa feeling sorry for himself but refusing to let me put any ear drops in his ears. He has had bad ears all his life and has had me putting drops in them for ear infections and perforations since he was little - and now hates them!

Liam is not well either complaining of tummy pains and not being able to sleep. So we will have to see how he gets on.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hi Debbie, Just showing you a link with an idea for one of your papers....look carefully at the tree
http://sspd.studiocalico.com/popup.php?src=http://sspd.studiocalico.com/albums/album-207/lg/image01.jpg&w=688&h=486&title=image01.jpg
Kathy