Monday, 19 May 2008

19th may photos - warning not very pleasant!

I am sorry but had to show this vile photo of my teeth but I have been and spent 2 hours at the Dentist this morning starting my dental treatment.



I am having 4 new crowns at the front to replace my old ones. They are about 20 years old and a bit past their best. One broke on Christmas eve but thankfully I was able to get a temporary one put on - so that I did not look too ghastly over the Christmas period, but it was a sign that they needed replacing. Now that the dentists are private this is a very expensive business! Therefore I wanted some before and after photos to prove that it was worth all this pain and expense.





I now have these temporary ones on and have to wait wait 2 weeks before I can have the proper ones on. Just had to have soup and a yogurt for my lunch as I am still quite numb. Even these temporary ones look better than my old ones - one has a bit of the template stuff on but I am assured it will come off soon.

No comments: