But no - we woke up this morning to a huge thunder & lightening storm with torrential rain - so we decided it was better to stay at home. So Steven went to work and I got on with mundane job of ironing. I did take a photograph of all my ironing - but how boring is that!
So here is the best I can do for today - my new printer:-

I have been after a new printer for ages for my craft room. I had an old HP one in there which is fine for just printing out documents etc. but it did not do photos well at all, so I had to keep running through to the computer room and use that one which was a real pain. Anyway I was in Staples the other night looking for some storage for my card stock (see below) when I saw their special offer £50 off if you trade in your old printer for a new one. Well they had the one I had my eye for £99 (should have been £150)so I went home - unplugged the old one and went straight back and am now the proud owner of a HP C6280 and so far its fab. It uses the same inks (363) as my other one which will make life much easier.

The storage solution is brilliant. MaryAnne on UKS started a thread about these file holders which are just the right size for 12x12 card stock. My card stock was stored neatly in really useful boxes, but it was a pain to actually get to it - I had to rifle though them as they were piled on top of each other - so even though it was tidy it was a nightmare. I bought 2 of these from Argos for £9.99 each (they were too dear in Staples) and filled them up straight away so had to go back and buy a third. They fit beautifully on top of my Expedit unit and its much easier to find what I need. I have put up all my unused monthly scrapagogo kits as well - which freed up some space for other things. Once my photos are finished I will be so organised - there will be no end to my scrapping creativity thank goodness as it has taken a bit of a back seat lately.



No comments:
Post a Comment