Well I had to didn't I?

We went to the Range but it was very busy ( I think the rain and bad weather sent the whole of Norwich indoor shopping!) so only managed a short browse, but I picked up these DCWV papers stacks - Nana's Kids - they are so lovely that I bought a 12x12 and an 8x8 stack. The papers are really gorgeous - some have glitter on, some are embossed and the designs are just great - pure & simple but not slushy. I have found lots of photos of the children when they were little that I want to scrap so I hope I can use up most of these papers.

Then I went to the top floor (5th) of Jarrolds store and picked up this DCWV Rock star stack. Its a bit grungy, but I hope I can use them for Liam's teenage layouts. I also picked up some long cards & envelopes to stick my Penny Black stamped images on. I did some staming and colouring last week but they were too long for my normal square cards.

In Borders I picked up a Creating Keepsakes magazine - but again there was nothing in it that really grabbed me - I don't think I will bother with this again - the trouble is I keep thinking that the next one might be good again. They also had the new issue of Scrapbook Inspirations out - I did not get it as I have a subscription to it and so was sure that mine would be waiting for me when we got home - it was not, so I wish I had picked this up now instead of CK.
No comments:
Post a Comment