Monday 12th May photo is this
Steven & I went Geo caching to Snailbeach - to do the puzzle cache around the lead mine there (Snailbeach Lead Mine GCQ9A2 ). Thelma - a fellow Shropshire Lass lives there and so does Pat - who wanted to know more about geocaching - I think she may be hooked now! We we made a nice little group wandering around the site. We found all 6 clues and the final cache. We left a Taz travel bug which I had found earlier in the day, when I had gone out geocaching by myself. Afterwards we went to Pat' s house - about 100 yards away from the cache and spent the rest of the evening chatting - Pat's husband Matt is a real entertainer - and admiring the view - it was a really lovely way to spend a beautiful summers evening.
Tuesday 13th May photos is this - my new toy!
I bought this on Tuesday- its a remote for my Nikon DSLR camera. I do like my new Panasonic camera but still like to use my DSLR sometimes and want to be in some of the photos of the geocache finds - but the self timer is a bit dangerous as Thelma and I have found out over the rocks on The Stiperstones!
I could not get it to work - so I rang Jessops up and said I think you have sold me a faulty one - the chap asked me if I had set my camera to remote settings - oops - I had not - so after I had fathomed out how to do this it worked fine. Trouble is - its very small - just hope I don't loose it.
Today's photos for Wednesday 14th May are these - my lovely yellow box of loveliness which has just arrived. I do like these monthly kits - though I must admit I don't use them very much - I have set myself a challenge to use them more often when I start scrapping again after this marathon photo organisation thing. Stacy Julian calls it photo Freedom - at the moment it does not feel like it - I am drowning under mountains of photos - but hopefully when I am organised and not broke after all these photo sleeves I have had to buy - I should enjoy the photo freedom she describes and have tons of photos to scrap - so therefore plenty of opportunity to use up all my kits.
Just to prove I am not exagerating here is my photo mountain - 3 weeks in and still more albums on shelves to add as well.



No comments:
Post a Comment