In the summer we always eat outside and today was the first day this year we have done that - so today offically marks the start of summer. So what better photo to choose than us eating our tea outside this evening.

It was still so bright and sunny when we ate that the photo is a bit washed out.

I bought a Xyron laminator today as everyone seems to put laminated cards in caches and we want to do the same. Will have a play with it tomorrow and see what masterpieces I can come up with. Ohh and while I was there this Basic Grey collection just happened to pop into my basket as well!

I took these photos today planning to use one of them as photo of the day - but will post them anyway. They show Liam walking home from school - not very exciting but the end of an era for me, as he leaves school next week and that will be my connection with schools finished. Its quite sad as I have had children at school since 1988 when Eleanor started at nursery school - so thats 20 years of my live being ruled by the school hours and holidays - but no more.
I think it deserved a commoration in some little way.

The photos were taken with the 18 zoom on my new camera and me standing at the top of the street as I was sure he would not indulge me in the crazy idea - but he is even grinning in one pic - when he catches me at what I am doing and clearly thinks "I have got a lunatic for a mother!"

He did even allow me to take this one outside the front door.


No comments:
Post a Comment