Monday, 22 October 2007

I have caved and had some chocolate!

Blame Siansburys - I have done so well and not had any chocolate for 4 months now and had not really missed it but I was walking out of Sainsburys on Saturday afternoon when a girl shoved a bar and a leaflet into my hand - some nectar card advertising. It was only a very small bar and I was tired having done the weekly shop by myself on a manic Saturday afternoon - so what did I do but sit in the car and eat it!! At least I did not go out and buy any - but they should not put such tempation in my way - why not give away satsumas!! It was quite nice I must say but I have felt very guilty ever since because I don't want to get the taste for it back.

We then went to mother in laws for tea and it was a party tea and I tried to be good and did not have really bad stuff like garlic bread or pork pie which I really wanted but had slices of ham, prawns, onions, potatoes etc but a big dollop of dip!! - then meringues and fruit compote for pudding.

Oh dear I am not going to have lost any weight this week when I weigh in tonight - I have been feeling a bit fed up because my trousers are tight again - yet I did so much exercise last week - everyday at least 1 hour sometimes 2 - that I should have just vanished away.

No comments: