I think this is because I did the 30 full minutes on the cross trainer as he suggested instead of working up gradually to it. My legs felt fine at the time though. Perhaps I will just do 15 minutes on Monday and increase it over the week as I am planning to go everyday. Its craft day on QVC on Wednesday and I really don't have any money so it will be better that I am out of the house exercising instead of spending.
Really not sure what to expect when I go to SW on Monday - I have eaten loads this week - no cheating but just huge platefuls at each meal and proper meals not small things - I should really have put on loads but my trousers feel at bit looser - so we will just have to wait and see.
I have just finished reading this David Cassidy autobiography.

Wasn't he just gorgeous - no wonder we all fell for him.

It was a nice easy read and interesting to hear about his wilderness years and how he has managed to turn his life around - despite being screwd by his record companies, 'financial advisors' and ex wives.
I was glad to hear that he has been able to become a father to Beau -
though he has another child - a girlKatie - though where she appeared from was not mentioned.
Bought the scrapbook magazine today and found an advert for a retreat here in Shropshire in May next year. - just 4 weeks before my scrapagogo one. - if only I had seen this advert first I would not have had to dash about all over the country. Anyway it looks very nice but I don't think I can afford both so perhaps I can think about just one day at Hawkstone Park instead of the full weekend - need to think about this one carefully.
I am missing scrapbooking so much without my craft room. I must dig out one of my monthly kits and really try and do a layout this week - its so hard with photos and stash all over the house but I don't want to get out of the habit of doing any. Usually I have a photo or story in mind that I want to use - but I have not at the moment which is really frustrating.
Right - Plan A - find at least 6 photos tomorrow and start to think of some layouts.



No comments:
Post a Comment