Tuesday, 9 October 2007

yeah - I have lost 3 1/2 stone now!

Yes I was a very clever girl and lost 1 1/2 lb this week to get me to this milestone - I am very pleased with myself. I was a bit disappointed with my weight loss - only 1 1/2 lb - especially as I have not eaten a lot this week because we have been so busy at work I have not had a break for 3 shifts so have actually felt hungry. I know last time I did not eat a lot I did not loose much so it is another reminder to make sure I eat plenty.

I wonder if it may have been because of that sugary fibre stuff I am now taking for my bowels- they are working a bit better now though.

I have been very busy this week on the computer trying to work my way through my new book by Scot Kelby


I have only got as far as page 35 - but have learnt a lot already. I was not naming my photos when i was acquiring hem - hence my pictures folder was full of lots of single photos - so spent ages putting them tidily into new folders and have remembered to name any photos as put on the computer now. I also backed up my photos - I did it last year but it could not read the disc to do an incremental backup so had to do a full one. It was going to take 35 Cd's to hold them all so i went and bought some DVDs and that only need ed 5 which was better but it still took ages. I also followed his instructions to make contact sheets so I know what photos are on the disc - a very good idea - i thought and here are the finished DVDs.






No comments: