Wednesday, 16 December 2009

16th December photo - advent calenders

I am not taking part in Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas class, nor Ali Edwards festive album event, but would like to record some of the Christmas festivities that happen in our house, so with only a few days left till the big day - I thought I would focus on some of our festive happenings. Today's photo is an advent calender, though I am not sure which one to choose to put in my album.


This first one is the card that Jessica bought for me & Steven and we take in turn to open a window each day. I love the Santa scene!


This second photo is Liam' advent calender. My sister very kindly sewed one for each of the children many years ago - we thought that they may be too old for them this year - but 'no' they insisted they must have them out and filled with goodies. Unfortunately Ross goes around swapping his treats for better ones out of Liam & Jessica's - they are not daft and have cottoned on - so each evening things are swapped back!!

2 comments:

Linda said...

LOL at Liam Deb! What a naughty boy!!! He'd better watch it or santa won't leave him any pressies!! Love your Santa one - aren't the old fashioned ones with pictures behind the doors lovely!

Karen said...

LOL at the kids swapping the advent treats. I love the fabric advents calendars.