A nice lazy day today - there was a bit of a role reversal going on though - the children were all working and Steven & I were the only ones with a day off. Eleanor was studying, Ross was sleeping after his night shift last night and Liam & Jess were both at work. Liam kindly got someone to take his photo for me wearing his red Christmas apron at work, because I have a fab layout in mind using the beautifully decorated paper bags that Starbucks have been using over Christmas as a background paper! How can I drag a 6' 2" tall lad kicking & screaming to the barbers - he refuses to have his hair cut!
When they had all finished work, we had a nice Chinese takeaway, opened a bottle of Bucks Fizz and watched the Christmasy DVD - The Holiday with Cameron Diaz & Kate Winslet - which got us all in the mood for tomorrow.



4 comments:
Merry Christmas Deb! I hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow. You must be SO proud keeping up with your POTD. Once again I've failed miserably just trying to do December!! Hope to see you soon - I'm hoping to get to the Skrapz crop on the 9th Jan. Hopefully you may be able to make it?
just popping by to wish you a fab christmas:)
Hi Kathy - yes I am hoping to make this crop in January - I have a day off!!
More lovely photos Deb. Happy Christmas.
Post a Comment