Monday, 28 December 2009

28th December photo - Lou's wedding

A friend got married today at Shrewsbury Castle - she looked absolutely gorgeous and I like this photo best - but it is in portrait mode so won't go in my album, so this second one is the actual one I will print out.
The proposal and wedding were so romantic - Scott proposed her out of the blue - she had given up hope of him ever asking her! Both her son's are going to serve abroad in January - so in just 6 weeks she had booked and arranged her wedding and it went off without a hitch.

Shrewsbury Castle is such a lovely setting for a wedding. It is now a military Museum - so it was quite fitting, given that both her son serve in the British Army. Lou with her Father & Sons'.

The castle looked lovely today and the rain kept off for her.

It was nice to be with friends - Judith, Flunky & Gael


5 comments:

Linda said...

fab photos Deb! Your friend looks goegeous, and it really is a stunning venue. Good luck to the boys being posted abroad!

Mrsjobee said...

Lovely photos - and lovely story to go with them.

valerie said...

what a stunning wedding her dress is so lovley and wintery

Unknown said...

How lovely-I agree tha first photo is particularly lovely!

Karen said...

What a gorgeous wedding outfit - I love the furry jacket. Beautiful setting too.