I was in town tonight to see a film at the Old Market Hall - so thought I would grab the chance to take some night shots of the lights in town as they look so pretty and sparkly. However - Christmas lights it turns out are very hard to take photos of and mine are not particularly good - but as it is now 10.30 - it is too late to take anything else - so I will pick my POTD from one of these!

The lights in the Square in front of the Old Market Hall cinema.

Lights along along High Street.

An empty Square after the shoppers had all gone home.

The old & the new!
I thought this florist shop window looked nice & Christmassy.
3 comments:
Lovely christmassy post!
Nice photos Deb-i like the middle one with the reflections on the ground.
Lovely photos Deb - really pretty.
Post a Comment