Tuesday, 29 December 2009

29th December photo - categorically speaking

Today we played another of Jessica's favourite games - Categorically Speaking. Steven insisted that we keep the letter 'Y' in one of the rounds - much to our protest - then he fumed cause he could not think of any words beginning with 'Y' for alcoholic drinks, Disney characters, things in the sky and symbols found on maps!

He is a very naughty boy - because when I ran off to fetch my camera - he thought it would be funny to rearrange the letters to spell a rude word - hoping that I would not notice and post it on my blog for the whole world to see! Men!


4 comments:

Linda said...

ROFLOL Deb!!!! Hey only 2 more days to go, well done on your 365 achievement!

Karen said...

LOL at DH's sense of humour. I'm sure one of my boys has that game - I must go and see. Glad to see Eleanor taking a break from her paperwork.

On the final count down now!

Mrsjobee said...

We love board games to. After much trouble I managed to get the boys Creationary which is like Pictionary but you have to build things out of Lego. Right up their street - but not as easy as it sounds.

Karen said...

I managed to find Categorically Speaking in the back of Christopher's cupboard and the children have insisted we play it everyday since. They love it! So, thanks for reminding me we had the game. :)