Monday, 21 December 2009

22nd December photo - Maternity Carol Concert

Last night I attended the Maternity Hospital Carol Concert - the midwives choir sang beautifully. This first photo is my photo of the day.

It was not just the midwives singing - there is also a Male voice choir. Male & female voices joining together is lovely to hear.

This concert has become an annual tradition and is very well attended. It is held in the Maternity reception, so often visitors passing through to visit their relatives and friends in hospital stop and join in with the carols.

4 comments:

valerie said...

what a beautiful idea

Karen said...

What a lovely idea. I bet they sound heavenly.

Linda said...

great photos Deb! Looks like a great evening. How lovely for all the visitors!

Coffeedoff said...

Gosh all those midwives busy, I hope a baby didn't try to make an entrance while they were singing