Saturday, 12 September 2009

12th September photo - Llangorwen church

It does not feel quite right posting a night scene on such a beautiful sunny day - but unless anything else crops up in the next few hours this church will be my photo of the day. Last night we made a flying visit to the caravan to prepare it for my sister who is going to stay for a few days from today and for Steven to be able to go out on his kayak - he has not be able to all summer due to the awful weather.


As we approached Clarach we saw this church all lit up and despite not having my tripod with me - managed to get this reasonable shot.

I suppose I should really have taken one of Steven out on the sea - as the sea was so calm & blue, but I slept in until 9.30! and by then he had long since disappeared and when he came back at 11 - I was still in my dressing gown reading the Guardian which he had kindly been and fetched for me before he went out paddling.

1 comment:

Karen said...

The church looks very pretty all lit up. Very atmospheric.