More choc cake! A friend gave me this new recipe the other day for chocolate cake - it is made with natural yoghurt, which apparently makes it light & fluffy - so of course I had to try it out.
Is there a world shortage of cocoa powder that I don't know about? It seems to be a very rare creature at the moment. Yesterday I bought the natural yoghurt at Sainsburys - but they did not have any - so then I called in at Spar, Asda and the Co- op and none of them had any either - which I thought was rather strange. In desperation I went to Tesco's last night after dropping the boys off at the station and they only had 6 tubs of it - so I bought all 6 !!



4 comments:
The cake looks yummy Deb. I've not noticed if there is a shortage of cocoa.
After my lats comment I came across this article
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1215682/Worst-cocoa-shortage-40-years-fuels-chocolate-price-rise-fears.html
Looks like you weren't wrong Deb.
I think that is the cake to surpass all other cakes. How did you manage only to eat one small piece?
LOL..... can't believe you got them all. I'd better get some in though as we have chocolate cake as our christmas cake.
Post a Comment